Second Skin Audio

p3 opinions

well if I buy the skar amp that's 700 at 2 ohm going into the p3  if im not happy with that then I will upgrade to the sa or skar dual 2ohm sub since the rms is 1000k at 1 ohm on the skar amp.if I knew the box was close specs to the sa I would just keep the Rockford box and remove the port cover.i may measure it when I get time since itwill be next month before I buy anything...model on the p3 is this years model p312-d4

Sounds good! Measure it, or get the model of the box and look up the specs (should be listed on Rockford's site.)

We will talk to you when you come back and build with the new sub since we all know bassheads need more power. Have fun!

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

I had a friend who was running 2 P2's off a RF amp and this is the 1st time I have ever felt like my chest was being beaten and compressed because of how much bass & pressure those P series subs can produce with a RF amp.

I can only imagine what 2 P3's will feel like, if you use a RF amp to power them.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Archived