Sonic Electronix

Hardware for custom car audio setup

20 hours ago, flagoworld said:

Thanks. That was nice of you to say. ?

any time ?

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I think the only question u gotta figure out is if the 3.5mm to rca is gonna be "highlevel" and if it is, then is it ok to use highlevel rcas as input to the amp? Usually rcas are lowlevel, so im not sure how that affects the amp if ur rca input is highlevel. 

Then you wanna figure out if the amp can accept one pair of rca and have it feed all channels of the amp still. If not, you'll have to do a bunch of spliting rcas. You could do 3.5mm to LRrca, then split L and split R, then use one pair of L&R for ur sub channel input/ the remaining L&R you can split again so that u have two L and two R.inputs for your four speakers. Thats if ur using a 5 channel amp.

you could even use a 4 channel amp if u wanted. Channel 1&2 for all four speakers by wiring pairs of them in parallel or series(just pay attention to final ohm load). Then bridge channels 3&4 for ur sub. 

Noob myself so take my ideas lightly lol.

Archived