18 hours ago, Andrew Showers said:

Power rating or not, the amps hold up to abuse to my knowledge. This Orion craze, well let's see where it's at in a year and what product failures are presented. Some think having a tech on site to repair amps at a show is dedication. I see it as a complete lack of quality. Build an amp that doesn't blow up when people need it the most and you won't need a guy there to repair amps... Just my $.02. 

People been running"real" Orion amps for the past couple years already. The hcca line has been in the lanes tough the past 2 years. The subs are ugly AF, the amps lack adjustable subsonic filters, and the end plates are hideous.... But their Korean made amps pretty solid and the hcca woofers are proven. They got some windy vehicles out there. Peep the hcca and xtr guts.. All quality internals... Samwa... Nichicon... Etc. soon as they add a real bass knob and ditch the end plates I'll consider them a 110% legit line. Jmo

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 8:55 AM, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

I mean Orion is a way bigger company than any of the others it was tested against and likely moves way more volume, more volume equals cheaper manufacturing cost per amp, they could then pass those savings along to customers.

And lets be honest here, all the company's involved could sell their amps probably at or around the same price point as the orion and still make a decent profit.

This is very true!

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Archived