Second Skin Audio

Re Help!

The box looks pretty poorly built/designed. Not shit talking, I'm just going off of observation. If you're not familiar with designing a ported enclosure, have someone design it for you. You're very lacking in port area for those subs. If you don't understand port area requirements for a sub, another reason to have someone design you something that will actually work.what you have there is basically a leaky sealed box with how inadequate those ports are for those subs. You need double the port area to get those things to perform.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Id of built a properly sized and ported box for 1 of them. If this is an example of your work i wouldnt buy a box from you either. Fucking around or not.

4 minutes ago, mobilehomeguy said:

This was just fuckin off dude.for fun! I just ran thru 22 sheets of mdf in the last 3 weeks building for folks.i don't need any answer rushed or otherwise.just wondered what you or someone else might do if handed a pile of used material and said have fun?

then why you come her acting like it was a rush acting like you didn't know what you where doing?.... and i wouldn't do what you did 

Archived