Second Skin Audio

Re Help!

Ok forum,I posted last night looking for some insight,maybe some ideas, suggestions,ect. What I got was not at all helpful or appreciated.to those of you who simply don't have time to try and help,just don't reply to my topic.its that simple.to those of you who are interested in helping others learn,here's my spill.i built a sealed enclosure for 6 12s a few weeks ago.the guy it was built it for had to back out of the deal so I was left with the box.i came across a XFL 15 cheap so I paired it with one of already had.work has been slow due to the weather so I was attempting to build a box for the 15s using the material saved from the 6 12s box.yes it is ugly! Yes I'm aware it is probably the wrong size but I guarantee that it is built properly as this is NOT my first build.just looking for some pointers,and maybe some ideas.there is a pic and a diagram in the post entitled "help!" Thanks for your time

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mobilehomeguy said:

This is a fucking joke! I was bored as hell watching it rain and thought let's see what kind of ideas other people might come up with.surely I'm not the only person here thinks outside the box.step away from the PC software fellas! Use your imagination!

bro.  you HAVE to untwist your panties.  this forum isn't everyone's sole focus.  It's not really the place for a rush answer, car audio isnt really the thing for people who need rush answers either.  we will help you/want to help you, just give it time and dont throw a tantrum.  Lots of us think outside the box.  just not a lot of use think about destroying the box and making a less useful one out of it before getting a good plan formed.

Archived