Second Skin Audio

Re Help!

I don't care how you choose to use your time, that's all on you man. If building random boxes is fun, let er rip man. I was pointing out issues that I noticed and let you know how to fix your problem. Don't build ported boxes if you don't know how, that's all.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

OP why you gotta be so aggro? I get that in your previous thread and this one people have said their 2 cent. Sometimes not so sugar coated, but rather blunt and straight forward. 

From my understanding the fun project you started is botched right now because of two things 1. airspace 2. port area

If you wanted to salvage material from that box I would try to salvage the side walls for a single sub box instead of a dual. 

Good luck with this man. You might wanna take a second look at what has been said, and work from their - this time with a little bit more modesty.

Just now, mobilehomeguy said:

Thanks Josh,there is an idea.salvage the sides and build a box for just one 15.you don't wanna judge my skills or even ask what kind of home I live in? 

Apprentices can often surprise their own masters, so what does it matter? Everyone has a way of doing things, or a way of thinking. I've had ideas that have flopped hard, and it makes you think in order to either solve problems to make it work or salvage what you can and start fresh. 

Who cares where you live haha ? were talking building a system not protecting one.

We are all after (relatively) the same thing, music. sometimes LOUD MUSIC, sometimes quality music. so why not cooperate to reach each others goals? This forums an amazing platform for learning, planning, or just plain showing off to others what your hard work has created, so just remember that man ?

Archived