Sonic Electronix

Don't hate me but am going with an all Skar build. Gonna go conservative because I don't have a huge budget.  SKV2 2500 and 4 SDR 12d2's, and SKV2 100.4AB, 4 FSX6.5'S and 4 VX175-ST tweeters. Forgot the 80PRS. 

No hate here. Skar is often recommended on this site. If that many people are recommending it....it can't be bad.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

I know a lot of people hate Skar but from everything I am seeing,  it's aimed at the owner mostly and the lower line stuff they have. I know many people running their equipment with no issues.  I don't have the budget for doing a bigger name company anyway and I don't abuse my system so it should last a good while.  Appreciate the info and help.

Nothin wrong with skar gear. Ive been running my skar lp amps for awhile now and love them. Great performance. Keep an eye on ebay. U can get skar factory refurbed amps cheap.

5 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

Nothin wrong with skar gear. Ive been running my skar lp amps for awhile now and love them. Great performance. Keep an eye on ebay. U can get skar factory refurbed amps cheap.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks 

Archived