well i truck down the the body kit to DTM AutoBody and the guy that had the m3 wide body worked for them and he is no longer there at DTM. DTM will not help me find the m3 wide body molds. they are so fucking ignorant at DTM they blow me off. they will not let me talk to the man with the m3 molds. i would not like to do business with them. nether should anybody else. help me boycott them for sucking cock on the weekend, when they should be helping me out.

Thanks. I will keep this is mind in the future.....................

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Going by your previous post, you were looking to purchase secondhand molds? Body panels? for your own uses. 

So your solution is to go ask a business for their tools - their source of income . I guess those belonged to an employee, who has since left. So now you want to boycott a business for not helping you badger one of their previous employees, as someone who isn't even a customer of theirs. Does that sound about right? 

"i can do anything i want with parts custom or off the shelf." 

Remind me why you're busy slamming a business for not putting up with your high maintenance ass instead of doing it yourself? After all.... You can do anything! 

Archived