Stand your ground law? Florida shooting over parking spot - Thoughts?

28 minutes ago, tengx84 said:

This whole thing would of been avoided if they never parked in a disabled parking space and never assaulted the old guy.  

Old boy started the confrontation by harrasing someone over a stupid parking spot when there were clearly spots just as close like where he parks before it all starts. If you came out of a building and a man was in your significant others or family members face how would you react? My judgement tells me the shooter would have probly pulled his gun regardless if guy had pushed him or not. Any "man" who harrases women does so because hes too chicken shit to step to a real man. Its sad people murder others and hide behind laws ment to protect people from prosecution after defending themselves in a REAL life or death situation. To many pussies with guns gettn butthurt.

The stand your ground law has a good premise but this isn’t a stand your ground law in my opinion. He started the whole thing. That makes you the aggressor. Evidently he’s pulled on others and one alleged he shot st him but they never reported it. If they had they would have yanked his carry license and this is a moot point because he wouldn’t have killed him. 

I am a supporter of castle doctrine and stand your ground and still think he shouldn’t be able to use it. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

7 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

Why so many thumbs down?

Because a lot of people believe in the right to self defense and don’t think they should have to retreat in order to be able to protect yourself in a life or death situation. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived