Second Skin Audio

Volume of a 2' octogon box

DiBo

No worries man, building is fun. If it doesn't do what you want, rebuild the MF, it's just wood. I have to be strategic about builds here in Phoenix, AZ summers. I'm not doing ANYTHING twice if I can avoid it ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

52 minutes ago, CleanSierra said:

No worries man, building is fun. If it doesn't do what you want, rebuild the MF, it's just wood. I have to be strategic about builds here in Phoenix, AZ summers. I'm not doing ANYTHING twice if I can avoid it ;)

Yeah... 113° in Las Vegas today. Sucks lol

9 hours ago, CleanSierra said:

Are you on the Vegas Style SPL page on FB? Have you been to SOC yet? Killer crowd up the in Vegas, more like a family. Wish we had more of that down here haha

Never had a Facebook before... No bullshit. Gonna finally break down and create one tho ?... I can't believe I said that! Haha

I'm an idiot... All I needed to do is make an 18" diameter ring with my Jasper about 3-4 stacks tall to clear the sheet metal that's obstructing the Box. Add box on top of that and jigsaw out then flush trim... Getting bean bag fill to measure airspace. I've got my plans worked out. I can do 2 U series 15's if I want. LMAO!! Doing X12's 

Archived