My Son just sold his 94 truck for something newer.

IMG_1774_zps92d2d420.jpg

IMG_1759_zps13b737c1.jpg

Trail Master package.

IMG_1761_zpsbb74054e.jpg

IMG_1757_zps973c7a15.jpg

Sold it for $3700, He was the second owner and everything is original. Bummer he let it go. 

IMG_0558_zpsuipk7sbe.jpg

TO This....2011 GMC Sierra.

IMG_0567_zpsvasnynep.jpg

He did most of the work, i tinted and cleaned up wiring. He pretty much did the rest. I was impressed.

IMG_0568_zpstfo3jpcz.jpg

1st coat, i put 2 on and then cleared them.

IMG_0574_zpsrjln4ndt.jpg

Trucks dirty, been raining for week straight so hard to keep the rigs cleaned. My Lancer is to the left and the wifes Trail Hawk to the right. Malibu is in the garage.

IMG_0566_zps4jlkzvah.jpg

Stock lights.

IMG_0569_zpsyl5w8r7e.jpg

IMG_0570_zpseliniqxz.jpg

My wiring clean up, son doesn't have the patients and always makes the electrical look like shit.

IMG_0571_zpsyxsxtkej.jpg

New light in, i have no idea what he bought. I know the LED's are Opti7's.

IMG_0576_zpsqjevxip6.jpg

New head light and fog light assembles with all LED's.

IMG_0578_zpsirwklm8c.jpg

He wants the Denali grille and black out the GMC. 

IMG_0579_zpsyhudhuft.jpg

8 percent tint.

IMG_0580_zpszgqpiqm2.jpg

He has tinted the windows and upgraded his lights. It will be a slow build for him.

Dang that 94' was cleeeeeeean!!!  (4's got the worst mileage of any year Silverado so he will definitely see an improvement there (stepdad just went from a 1994 Silverado to a 18').  I have to say your son has great taste, and, I'm a bit jealous.  I am wanting a newer truck and I normally go with Chevy for my DD but this time I have been looking harder at GMC, darker color, crew cab, etc. and BAM this thread pops up, LOL.  

You said his build is slow, what does he all plan on doing?  Truck is Beautiful as it sits BTW, couldn't be happier for him.  ?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

He's a good kid, mid 20's and married. Just bought a house and now this truck. He loved the 94 but it needed work that he didn't want to put into so getting the 2011 is a sure step up for him.  Now that he has his LED's in he want a Denali grille, new GMC emblem, Take the running boards off and put some mud flaps on. Remove the 4x4 decal and maybe some badges.

HU he want the Pioneer Apple play. We installed one in his wife's Mariner and it is a solid HU. I would like to make the doors solid and put some great SQ speakers and amp and down the road some subs. He will have this truck a long time and i think will be motivated to make a nice build over time.

The 94 got about 12 mpg he is currently getting around 16+.

sweet ride !!! Awesome light setup !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

14 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

sweet ride !!! Awesome light setup !!!

Ya the boy is all about his lights and tinting. LOL If only he was as motivated with the audio! he knows i will help buy shit just to have it done part way/

Nice

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Son came over to wok on his truck this weekend.

IMG_0582_zpsapjcfog0.jpg

IMG_0581_zps6ncubldz.jpg

Bought lights that installed better positioning of the LED bulbs. ?

IMG_0584_zpspmlty4me.jpg

I removed the running boards. He hated them and his wife is pist because she used them.

IMG_0580_zpszgqpiqm2.jpg

With running boards.... Yuck! much better now IMO.

IMG_0585_zpsefrz4xkf.jpg

Now he can clean them up and craigslist them.

Hopefully he keeps buying up goodies every week and comes over to work on it every weekend.

Looks real good man! Not sure how I missed this lol. I do like the style of older trucks but sometimes you just gotta move on. 

Whats his plan for the chrome around the door handles and side mirrors? Going all black?

Archived