Second Skin Audio

1/2inch wood for enclosure?

Ron36

Why the step in the top panel?... does the seat hit somewhere in there if it's flat?..  If so put up a pic with measurements, especially the side view overall measurements,  A vfl 120.1 @ 1 ohm  then (what's that supposed to put out?)? What tune are you lookin for... low-mid 30's?

2200rms at 1ohm, tune 35-40hz ,the seat is kinda wierd that little flat part is 3inches , there is a metal brace in the seat bottom that’s why the little step. It’s a pain 

541D7711-4531-4ED9-AAB9-62CF2817C615.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, Ron36 said:

2200rms at 1ohm, tune 35-40hz ,the seat is kinda wierd that little flat part is 3inches , there is a metal brace in the seat bottom that’s why the little step. It’s a pain 

541D7711-4531-4ED9-AAB9-62CF2817C615.jpeg

Is this accurate except the baffle being cut at 90 degrees up top?.. looks like it's gonna be awfully close with magnet clearance against the top panel. 

qbwzn9.jpg

Obviously you fit em in there... looks like something in my interpretation of your drawing is probably off.

It's Sa-10's correct? 

Yes dead on and it's funny u said magnet clearance because I ended up notching the top just for the magnets I heard them banging inside the box . I cut 3 small sunroofs and capped them off on top

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Thats why I'm thinking 1/2inch and maybe wrapping the box in sound deadening to hold it tight

Archived