Second Skin Audio

If you could have one one 12" sub what would it be?

SMT

4 hours ago, SMT said:

In the past I had tried finding DD subs online but it seems there are no retailers so I gave up. 

Thanks

I was also kind of liking the HCCA's because how easy it is to recone if needed.

Same here. My DC Audio XLM2's are still beating like a champ after 6+ Years but I sometimes thought about switching them out for DD Audio but there are no dealers in Oregon.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

5 minutes ago, bmwking said:

DDZ for me!  or a pride ST.

Totally forgot about Pride that would be my #1

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Those pride 12s are beast. So are the smd minis. Since im cheap and not super loud i plan on getting the skar evl 12 soon. Im running a audioque sdc2.5 right now. Sounds great to me. But if i had a choice of any and had power for it id love to try a pride.

Insane

A411498F-6D8E-492E-A4B2-BAA17EBEAA4B.png

6E7CFCE6-120B-46F6-804E-863478CC5747.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

7 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

at the end of the day, is any one else's preference on what sub they would buy going to change what you would want to buy? Are you just wanting a list of what people like or are you wanting someone to confirm your choice of the Orion?

I think you actually read into my original post pretty well. I didn't even realize I was doing that when I posted it. 

I originally was going to just ask about the 12 inch sub and leave the Orion part out then I decided to add it because yes quite possibly I was looking for approval here . I really like that HCCA from the way it looks, to the power handeling, the way it mounts and easyness on doing a recone  however not being able to find out any info on it online for two hours last night, been calling tech-support in the morning and getting nowhere then emailing them at 9 AM and I still have not got any reply. Probably wasn't meant to be ?

4 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

Same here. My DC Audio XLM2's are still beating like a champ after 6+ Years but I sometimes thought about switching them out for DD Audio but there are no dealers in Oregon.

Can't even find them( dd audio) even online anyplace. Same with Pride.

Archived