Second Skin Audio

Help can't find any DD audio and Ti audio online dealers ??

SMT

Yes I know it's crazy but I cannot find any authorized dealers for either of these companies online. 

Does anyone have any sources? I figure the more the better that way I can find the best deal but from the looks of it that's probably not gonna happen 

I'm in Boise idaho

Pretty sure DD doesn't do online sales. I think they are brick and mortar only.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

DD is brick and mortar only, you won't find them online. They aren't the only audio company that does this. You won't find Crossfire for sale online, at least from a legit retailer, as they are brick and mortar only. With Crossfire at least, if you don't have a dealer in your state, he'll sell to you directly. I'm not sure if DD does this or not. 

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

1 hour ago, CleanSierra said:

DD is brick and mortar only, you won't find them online. They aren't the only audio company that does this. You won't find Crossfire for sale online, at least from a legit retailer, as they are brick and mortar only. With Crossfire at least, if you don't have a dealer in your state, he'll sell to you directly. I'm not sure if DD does this or not. 

Didn't down4soundshop use to sell Crossfire subs?

Edit: N/m i'm thinking of Ampere Audio

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I was on Team Crossfire so that's how I know a bit about their structure. I guess I still am, even though technically not competing. 

DD can be found in B&M stores only to my knowledge. Soundqubed sells online if you need something. Obviously the high end up stuff like the 9500 and DDZ products aren't available through Soundqubed

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived