Sonic Electronix

Most knowledgeable top 5 members on this forum ?

audiofanaticz will not only help with an enclosure but will build it and mail it to u to put together. He also helps with my stupid computer problems I have on this site because I’m a dumbass on a computer. Also a big fan of joe x , triticum , kyblack and walled sonic. I’ve learned there 2cents is always to help . I’m more of an asshole but love car audio and try to help when I can .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If you wanna know the truth, the most knowledgeable members I've seen stopped posting a long time ago because asshole noobs argue with them. It's just not worth their time just to hear that kicker is louder, 15s are louder than 12s, more subs are always louder than fewer. You know it all already, why are you even here? No one wants to hear that what really works goes against all the conventional "wisdom" they've heard from their friend's brother's cousin who does a "191.4 I think".

just my 0.02. But I'll throw this in as well, all the aforementioned members have their strong suits and their weak areas. There's no one-hit-wonder, all you can do is take the collective knowledge, apply it, and see what works for you.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Yeah, there are for sure a lot of super knowledgeable people that used to post here that no longer do, but the great thing about an internet forum is those post are There forever, all you gotta do is search for what you want to know and you will find it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

As far as the not having to question them thing, you should always question things.

The smartest people on earth are often the ones that ask the most questions.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived