Second Skin Audio

Which subs to buy?

i3laine

Currently I have a sundown 12" zv4  and I'm looking to upgrade. I think I want to try PSI subs. What line of theirs would be similar in terms of output? I've got 2 Audiopipe APCL18001D amps that I've got strapped to the zv4 putting out around 2k watts at 2 ohms. The replacements would each get their own amp running at 1 ohm, which would be 1800 watts each. It's for my daily and I just want something that I can feel more. I was looking at a pair of platform 2 or 3 12's. Any advice?

Well the PSI subs from the looks of them will give you a a good long excursion and depending on which one you want either the 1500 or 1800w one.  But as a BassHead myself 1 12in sub just is not even enough for me and I use one 12in sub and im looking to upgrade to a Iso-baric config some time.  So if you go 2 PSI Platform 2 1800W subs ul deff feel the BOOM!

https://psicaraudio.com/product/12-platform-2/

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

So would it be safe to say that 2 of the PSI platform 2 12's would out perform a single 12 zv4? Each of the PSI's would be getting 1800 watts each. Also, what about the Fi Q12 Neo's? Any idea how they would compare? I can get 2 12w7's for $1200 together, but if i can get something that would perform similarly for less, that would be even better.

Archived