Sonic Electronix

Just a few questions (please help)

2 hours ago, Bichael69 said:

Tbh, I’m not sure what you mean by coils on drivers.

How are you going to present, the amplifier,  a 2ohm load ?  The impedance of the drivers coils dictate the load you can present the board. Make sense?

And, imho, I do NOT think you need any electrical upgrades. Not for the 500 or so watts you may see, at 2ohm nominal. Your looking at like 50-70 amps at best. You should be more than fine.  (That may be for another discussion also)

1 hour ago, Bichael69 said:

It’s a 1200w amp and it’s rated 800 at 2 ohm, I’m thinking about just getting a capacitor.

I tried.

Do your thing boss. Hope it all works out for you mate... let us see some pics or vids when done. 

If your thinkn of gettn a cheap ass cap you might as well save your cash. Those cheap caps dont do dick really. Might as well spend a lil more on a small reserve batt. Kinetik has the hc600 for around 50 bucks. Id recommend them for a small system. Ive had mine for some years runnin around 1200 rms. You can definately notice a difference between a small reserve batt compared to a cheap cap.

Idk where u heard that but that is not true. If your not going to listen to any suggestions then y come here and ask a question?

Archived