Second Skin Audio

New Sub Suggestions

Ok so i blew my sub i had a caraudiobargin cab12 the regular model

blew the coil after over a year close to two maybe now he offered to replace to for 50 plus shipping

now shipping both ways is like a 35 for both ways so 85-90 and im back to before

but you know just wanna see what else is out there maybe a little better but not expensive im not spend 3-4 hundred on a sub again

so i look to you guys for suggestions oh ya my amp is a kenwood 1000 rms 2ohm

2 hours ago, Nicholas Mack said:

Ok so i blew my sub i had a caraudiobargin cab12 the regular blew the coil after over a year close to two maybe now he offered to replace to for 50 plus shipping now shipping both ways is like a 35 for both ways so 85 and im back to before but you know just wanna see what else is out there maybe a little better but not expensive im not spend 3-4 hundred on a sub again so i look to you guys for suggestions oh ya my amp is a kenwood 1000 rms 2ohm

So that sub is 1000 RMS and work on 2 cubic feet, a Sundown SA-12v3 D4 will work on the same and is about $200, for sure a good sub, one of the best sellers of all time.

23 minutes ago, Nicholas Mack said:

well i only got like 1.7 maybe 1.8, and yes i go to sonicelectronix.

id like to send it to psi but they are behind.

ya it hard to just fix it when i only paid 120 and geting it fixed will be 85-90

Bear in mind that there are many subs on there, some are good and many others are total losers, pick the wrong sub and it will add to your loses and I don't mean cheap only but it has to work on your enclosure, power and amp output impedance.

Archived