Second Skin Audio

Cerwin Vega?

AlpineNut

OK these showed up on the Facebook market place and I have seen alot of Cerwin Vega subs in my Car Audio days but I cannot for the life of me think these are even Cerwin Vega subs even with the CV on the dust cap.

So what could they be?

144cuar.jpg

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Ive never seen that particular sub but that is a logo that cerwin vega uses so they probably are cerwin subs.

Cerwin vega car audio isnt what it used to be.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

45 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Ive never seen that particular sub but that is a logo that cerwin vega uses so they probably are cerwin subs.

Cerwin vega car audio isnt what it used to be.

That is quite true, CV aint what it used to be, which seemingly is happening to alot of the good old companies anymore.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

I’ve seen those back in the 90’s as home audio, check the resistance 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived