Some of you may know who I am but i havent been on this forum in years had to set aside car audio to take care of my family and then dealing with a divorce and now taking care of my daughter ive slowly been working my way back into the game so for now here is what I have 

2 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

tuned in to see where this goes. Welcome back.

thanks man glad to be back once i figure out how im going to get some videos over ill post them up but as of right now it is playing havent metered it dont have anyone locally with a term lab but right now subs are out and box is about to be carpeted and trim piece is going to be made up for the amp rack and also the equipment that im running right now is 

2 Audiopipe TXX-BD2 18W2s 

2 Audiopipe APSM-1500s strapped at 2 

DC Power 270xp

single Durcaell g34 up front with big 3 

2 runs on SHCA CCA 0/1 front to back 

2 frame grounds 

SPL Cartel Bassknob from Full Tilt audio 

with that electrical as small as it is at 2k rmp going full tilt ill drop to about 13.0ish depending on the song that im playing 

got some more progress today before the heat set in and i was getting the carpet all wet from sweating all over it 

i know that the carpet on one side is all messed up need to grab a new blade at work so i can cut it straight let me know what yall think so far 

and yes i know i f#%&ed up the carpet on one corner did my best to try and fix it 

20180819_193511.jpg

20180820_152532.jpg

20180820_153116.jpg

20180820_154151.jpg

20180820_154405.jpg

20180820_154942.jpg

Archived