**SOLD** AUDISON Bit ONE - FS

All,

I have a Audison Bit One for sale. Damn clean one. Used little.  I got this unit from Tony Damore when he cleaned house in his rig. Its been in the packaging ever since. Removed for pics. The unit, DCR unit, ALL wires/cables and book (you can down load anyway), Ready to rip. We use the same unit, in the burban. It is beyond, an advantage, for the RTA runs. I know, without it, we would not get perfect scores, or see rings last year. No way, no how. The OS works great, and is wicked user friendly (if your familure at all). They are durable, reliable, and just flat out work. Audison has updates, for any and all improvments, or fixes. Loved the one we run currently, and was going to put one (this one) in my daily. Im going to ditch the OEM HU, and go with a pricey aftermarket, for other reasons. (OEM deck sucks, no nav, and several other things i do want) 

Price is 400, fairly firm, as that is what i paid for it, from the man.  I will give it the ride (lower 48 only).

DM anytime. Please, dont jerk me around, no low balls, or i will report you. If you need to ask what exactly this does, then its NOT for you. You know, and want, or you dont, and you shouldnt. 

20180824_194716.thumb.jpg.efdda07b7232635e057825cdd7a09238.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I wanna lowball at $200 but I dont want to be reported :( 

This could come in handy for my Cadillac since Im wanting to keep the factory deck, but that means I need to use high level inputs which the Bit One can do, but I dont see any of those connectors that are needed in the photos. 

On 9/22/2018 at 11:07 PM, audiofanaticz said:

I wanna lowball at $200 but I dont want to be reported :( 

This could come in handy for my Cadillac since Im wanting to keep the factory deck, but that means I need to use high level inputs which the Bit One can do, but I dont see any of those connectors that are needed in the photos. 

I didnt see them. Not in any of the lil packages he sent. Figured it was wierd. Then sniffed more.. Now i see lol. 

20180926_181813.thumb.jpg.3e631d8805980fc17d809512aec9e685.jpg20180926_181832.thumb.jpg.1f6ee41051c784f6f63601700ba6986e.jpg

Shoulda figured,... Tony would do us right lol...... What you think man ?
@audiofanaticz

Archived