Is Sound Deadener Showdown still in buisness?

Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for info on Sound Deadener Showdown. Is anyone familiar with them or used their products? I've been trying to contact them through email and FB for months, and I'm beginning to wonder if they're still in business? From everything Ive read, they look to provide a damn good product, but Im totally frustrated that I can't make contact with them. Any help you could lend me would be greatly appreciated.

Second Skin Insulation manufacturers and distributes the highest quality American made sound and heat insulation products available and has NO affiliation with the company you mentioned above. We are available by phone 1-800-679-8511 Mon-Fri 9 am to 4 pm or email at [email protected], or here in SMD forum for any questions you may have. Not answering phones/emails is a common issue with some of the companies in the sound deadening world, imagine if you were trying to get a hold of them after they already had your money and you needed tech support.

No matter who you use, make sure to insist on high quality American made products and a company that likes to talk to their future customers and most definitely our previous customers. 

Here is what our customers from the past 18 years have to say about our customer service and products: Customer Gallery 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

going to put a testimonial here. Ive bought enough SS deadener to deaden about 3 vehicles with 100% coverage top to bottom. I love it, never had an issues with it falling off, smelling or any other issue. This stuff made my 87 honda accord as quiet inside as most modern cars. Ive even stuck it to factory sound deadener and it stayed. I would recommend it to anyone. I even sold some to a friend who used it on the underside of his stainless steel kitchen sink to make it quieter. He was very satisfied. 

On 8/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, strangeduck said:

I would recommend it to anyone. I even sold some to a friend who used it on the underside of his stainless steel kitchen sink to make it quieter. He was very satisfied. 

Thanks for the awesome shout out, we greatly appreciate it........ssssssshhhhhhhh ? on the sink thing, our competitors might read this thread and think outside the car LOL ??

#SecondSkinAllAroundUs  #TheWonderfulWorldOfSoundDeadening #NotYourGrandDaddiesSoundDeadener #SecondSkinnonm #SMDFTW 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

• 9 months later...

Sink Application Rocks!!! Tame that garbage disposal #SecondSkinForTheWin 

Lone Wolf Sink Damplifier Pro 2.jpg

Lone Wolf Sink Before.jpg

Lone Wolf Sink Damplifier Pro.jpg

468x60.png

On 8/25/2018 at 8:53 AM, The Lawn Ranger said:

Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for info on Sound Deadener Showdown. Is anyone familiar with them or used their products? I've been trying to contact them through email and FB for months, and I'm beginning to wonder if they're still in business? From everything Ive read, they look to provide a damn good product, but Im totally frustrated that I can't make contact with them. Any help you could lend me would be greatly appreciated.

They closed their doors January of 2019. 

468x60.png

Archived