Sonic Electronix

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try them out. Come back and give us a review ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

If it’s stolen and get a great deal jump on it .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, DiBo said:

Local... Probably should hush lol. Me, not you. Haha

Probably because if J.l is like they use to be still and they find out he’s selling below what they say you can he will won’t be selling them any longer 

I'll guarantee, what ever buddy price your getting, they are still making money off you. Just cuz it's a good deal, or you think it's deal of the century,  makes no reason to run it. That said, if you want, and like, who cares. Get the gear and run it. 

3 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

I'll guarantee, what ever buddy price your getting, they are still making money off you. Just cuz it's a good deal, or you think it's deal of the century,  makes no reason to run it. That said, if you want, and like, who cares. Get the gear and run it. 

Seems like legit gear for sound quality. I like the idea of 10 channels plus active on my front stage... Is that necessary? No lol. But it'd be nice. An 8" in each door plus all my tweeters and sound processing taken care of! I'm thinking about it. Plus these prices are Knuckin Futz

Cool. Get to work.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Are you paying full price or getting a discount? You haven't mentioned that yet........

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Archived