Sonic Electronix

1 hour ago, twalker182 said:

Are you paying full price or getting a discount? You haven't mentioned that yet........

42 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

He wont say price because they are "such a great deal" and local.

Can’t fault the man for not giving up prices or discounts. I don’t tell people what I pay for gear either. Just Saying 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can keep his secrets. Idc. Was just sayn. I never understood why people do that. Im the type who tells people bout sales and shit to help them out. I was more curious wat he considered a good deal.

14 hours ago, DiBo said:

Seems like legit gear for sound quality. I like the idea of 10 channels plus active on my front stage... Is that necessary? No lol. But it'd be nice. An 8" in each door plus all my tweeters and sound processing taken care of! I'm thinking about it. Plus these prices are Knuckin Futz

I feel ya. Me personally would still go elsewhere. Mostly, because of who I prefer to deal with. I like, who I like. That simple for me. Again, it's just me. Even for pure "sq" as you say, I'd go else where. Again, just me. Also ,any ok or even decent dsp, any dsp worth a shit, handling multiple boards,  isn't special at all boss. That is not a JL audio exclusive bro. The audison we run, can run AND adjust a amplifer per channel. Each channel separate, and independent. If that's what you want it to do. Nothing at all special there. Can i ask what model dsp your talking about???, I'd love to look at the specs and such bud. You can even dm me, if you dont wanna post it here. No hate, I'm just curious as to what your looking at. As, I'm into that stuff at heart. 

Can I get this straight? You are running a 8 and a tweet per door? That would be known as 2 way active. VERY very simple. There are SEVERAL cheap head units that can handle that, plus a sub stage (3 way active), so, im lost on why you think 10 is cool LOL. But hey,.. again, it's your ish broski.

As far as "boner cost, or whatever" and dont wanna say, ,..I am a bit with you on that part, ... I wont divulge what I paid for gear, because I dont buy gear to impress others. I buy gear,  for me, and me only. I buy, what I want, or need, when I want. Couldnt care less about what others think. It's my money, and need/want. To hell with every and anyone else. But,  bro,.. YOU brought it up, so people are wanting to know. Imho you could just leave the cost out of the equation. Unless you where worried, that, when you asked "what's everyone's opinion on JL stuff" and you knew people would return with "there is better for less",. So you through in the cheap cost to validate. I dunno.. again, I wouldn't have gave a fuck, as I dont care what others think, until I need an opinion on something I'm not familiar with, or dont know well. Then I ask those that I respect, and know will give me proper info, as well as be unbiased. 

Fact is, it seems like gear you want, or wanna try,..and that's rad. That will do all YOU want/need, at a price you like. Shit bro, let it rip man. Good on ya. I say go for it... hope it makes you happy mate, and functions how you need/want,..no shit, Wish you the very best,  and I'd love to see what you do with it. Go get it bud.

A buddy works in car audio. Once a year he gets a special discount on certain equipment. Never really considered JL but the price is right. Going to grab a couple W7's and multi channel amps jus cause lol. I just wanted everyone's thoughts on JL as a brand. Wish he could get B2 or a Mechman discount lol

Jump on the deal. They make quality stuff. 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Buddy of mine worked for "Car Toys" here in DFW. He got pretty smoking deals on the stuff they carried. Back in like 08, ended up with 4 Rockford P2 10s and a T1500-1 for like $800. Back then that's about what just the amp retailed for. 

W7s and slash or HD series amps are good stuff, just high retail price. You catch decent deals on them and they are good. If I could find a deal on 2 8w7s I would run them in my truck.

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

They make great quality gear and have an awesome R&D process. The biggest downside has always been their pricing. Since you seem to be taking pricing out of the equation, jump on it man. Their MS-8 or TWK-88 DSP are vgood pprocessorsas well. W7s are some of the cleanest subs I've ever heard if you run rated(not over) power to them. Not big SPL type equipment, but very nice quality gear.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

But if you want to grab me a tw1 12 im in the market for one hahahahahah 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived