so i just wanted to post some pic of my set up so far.. any input would be awesome ... im a noob so just keep that in mind lol ...  ok so i spent the last  hr trying to find all the pic  and such  ive change my stereo around  like mids  and  amps and tweeters  ... i first started with some  jl  audio c5 compponents  and they were super clear ... but for $500 ugh i felt  like i was  bent over  and fondled... they were not loud enough and could not handle much power  with out blowing.... i may or may not have learned that the harrd way.....  but  i use there 2 way   cross over for now  but will be going active   some time this week or so when i buy a 6 channel cross over  i have a fi 15inch sub   and i have ds18 super tweeters  in dash and i have ct sonds 6.5s but  there just in the box waiting  for there time   now  i have ds18 6.5s  and there super loud  i have the ct sounds  as a back up.. i have  2 rock vill amps  , one  4 channel and one  mono... i have  the  db14 (2000 rms ish) so they say   on my 15  and the  db45 (1600 rms) so they say  on my mids and highs  lol yea they scream  the mids  say  there 300 ish rms  and same with the  super tweeters....  i built the box my self  um i have 0 gage   in my truck and a cheap double din  screen ?  enjoy the pic... 

2.jpg

3.jpg

Archived