Wolfram W-4500.1

DiBo

I’m sure it will run fine , just sucks when u buy something and see that u could have soldered better then what they did,it’s still a great amp.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 4 months later...

After getting another better built amplifier I took them both apart and did a side-by-side comparison... The other amp is killing this one by far. The Wolfram does more power and honestly hasn't had any issues for me and the guy I passed it along to but you are absolutely right about the RCA's amongst other parts of this board. All around sloppy but does do good power and sounds good also. I've since learned quite a bit about amplifiers. The Wolfram didn't cut the mustard for me, but I wish I still had it lol

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2019 at 8:32 PM, DiBo said:

After getting another better built amplifier I took them both apart and did a side-by-side comparison... The other amp is killing this one by far. The Wolfram does more power and honestly hasn't had any issues for me and the guy I passed it along to but you are absolutely right about the RCA's amongst other parts of this board. All around sloppy but does do good power and sounds good also. I've since learned quite a bit about amplifiers. The Wolfram didn't cut the mustard for me, but I wish I still had it lol

What do u got now?

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

Archived