Techno Experiment

Hey, so I thought I'd try something different that I haven't seen here yet. I'm going to post some of my favorite heavy bass techno tracks and maybe some of you will take a moment to play them through your BEAST ass systems and give me feedback on what you think and how your system performs with these specific tracks. These won't be some boring EDM tracks that you would hear at EDC or Coachella type festivals. They will be dark, heavy and hard repetitive bassline soundscapes made by very talented artists mostly on actual machines and not just made on computer DAW programs, not that there is anything wrong with that.

The artists are located throughout the world and are very active in the evolution of the techno sound which was invented in Detroit many years ago. These will be sounds you will never hear on a radio. I've been a part of this culture since the late 90's and the music has only gotten better over time in my experienced opinion. Production/Sound quality has skyrocketed with all of this new technology we are seeing.

If you already despise this type of music, there is no need for any kind of negative responses to this post. I'm looking for responses from people with open minds who may want to check out a different type of bass sound that you may have never heard before, HEY... you might like it! Trust me, these tracks bang. It's really the only type of music I bump in which many people ask me about when I'm out cruising or whatever.

The object of this...

Those of you who are running systems of 1000Watts RMS and up, I want you to compare the bass/performance of what you would typically listen to and compare it to the tracks I'll be posting and hopefully get some feedback on the way your system handles the difference.  Pretty simple really.

I'm also looking for bass tracks outside of Rap/Trap/HipHop that any of you may want to share as well.  I have an almost unlimited amount of tracks to share. For every track any of you may want to share, I will post another of mine. Deal?

Oh, lastly...if any of you like to blaze to any kind of electronic dance music, I recommend you do so beforehand. :)

First track - 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3iBAb4QcWs

I have a DC 2k on 2 12s. I'll listen to it on my way home tomorrow and tell you what I think. 

Turned out pretty good man. I use to really like instrumentals like these but lately I have been leaning towards lyrical music, but still enjoyed this one. The bass beat was definitely different compared to any of the music I usually listen to, and some parts of the song felt "spacey" to me. 

If you have more links to songs/song names I'd love to hear em - add some variety to my mix. 

I've been listening to a lot of stuff on Siruis' BPM (channel 51). Some of those EDM songs f'n thump.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Cool, Im glad you guys are liking this stuff. I also should mention that these aren't just artists making instrumental tracks...these guys actually perform live with their machines and/or DJ very frequently at underground techno events in warehouses all over the US and just about every other weekend in almost every major city on the East and West Coast. They usually play the style of what you're hearing me post, but all on-the-fly live. 

Heres the next...
By the way, how do you get the video preview to show? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AvzYrpgNrI

I got a song you guys might like. It came up when I shuffled my Spotify downloads. It's 40 Hz by Josh Brown

Archived