Sundown Audio

Blew the wolf somehow

DiBo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s your answer my wife could do better ,that solder probably melted when the amp started getting hot.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

5 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

if you had clipping from the beginning then either the amp was crap or your source was clipping. or did i read your OP wrong?

No clipping. Haven't turned it up yet past 1/3. Brand new sub brand new amp. DD-1 in hand. As hard as it was, I actually listened and didn't turn this combo up yet. Sub and amp have only been in for 2 days and unless a 15 Hertz tone at 1/3 volume, one-third gain  is distorting I don't think I was clipping the amp. 

26 minutes ago, DiBo said:

Just played a 40 Hearthstone through my phone directly to the amplifier and hooked up the DD one to it clean 40 Hertz signal no distortion. WTF? 

bad r.c.as, bad deck somewhere from deck to amp somethings creating bad distortion sounds like it

Archived