Sundown Audio

Blew the wolf somehow

DiBo

2 hours ago, CleanSierra said:

I'm curious where the noise is the system was from. The DD-1 is still only as good as its user and I've seen funny results from misuse in the past. Were you testing with vehicle off?

Vehicle was off. Resting voltage is 12.7 but I think my stinger in a tenth off. Klein multimeter says 12.6. Complete user error. Familiar with the DD-1 but the guys at fi told me it's not the end-all be-all. I'm supposed to go down there so they can help me with it. Something about finding your Peak frequency and...? Like I said I'm fairly new but I research a ton. Accidents happen. Have a CC-1 also

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow a post where the user admits he messed up alright i am gonna start building a shelter

:peepwall: 

btw glad you got it figured out hope you have good sounds in the near future

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Everyone's gonna have a nice laugh at my expenses on this one but I'm having fun so it's Koo. I'm older now, I can take it lol... 

User error and ignorance here. NOT THE AMP. Amp is just fine. My Orion 2500.1dz is more powerful @2-4 ohms and does better with a 1-4 ohm load than MOST 3K'S ON THE MARKET. I made almost 1700 watts a like 4.3 ohms. We had a term lab Friday night. I learned a lot. I feel like a gun jumping idiot. All good tho. Dues. 

Archived