Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

J.Love

Subwoofer trouble

I have two 12 inch Memphis mojos. And two 15in Memphis Mojo's. They sounded fine for about a year and now when I'm at the car and play the radio for a while the wolf first start to get weak and don't sound as strong guy told me it was the amp so I bought new amps but it still does the same thing. Anyone have any suggestions

Need more info on your setup? 

dont listen to any advice from any of these idiots on this forum...they will only sway you to buy "smd" products or related vendors .... its all about $$$, and marketing to the "sheep" (dumb consumers that dont know anything about car audio) you've been warned, and im sure this post will be deleted and i will be banned....welcome to advertising politics

21 hours ago, JRsmoothee said:

dont listen to any advice from any of these idiots on this forum...they will only sway you to buy "smd" products or related vendors .... its all about $$$, and marketing to the "sheep" (dumb consumers that dont know anything about car audio) you've been warned, and im sure this post will be deleted and i will be banned....welcome to advertising politics

I don't own a single SMD product, but i'm still on here. I also am not going to recommend any SMD products just because I don't have any experience with them. If you really just came on here to talk shit about the community, then why come at all? It seems kinda dumb to say to not listen to "any of these idiots on this forum", but yet you're one of those said "idiots" on this forum..... :Doh:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

On 9/15/2018 at 1:00 AM, JRsmoothee said:

I respect SMD products and "related vendors" that usually cost more than budget companies because they perform excellent, but again come with a cost higher than a lot of others. I also respect budget company builds the same because not every bass head is made of money. 

My method of thinking is save up for the best you can get, and make it work for your situation. Try some optimism sometime?

The only SMD product I own is a hat and my gold membership.