Cheap lithium batteries.

Is this ok? https://www.ebay.com/itm/12V-110Ah-1750CCA-Lithium-Iron-Phosphate-Battery-LiFePO4-for-Auto-Boat-Car-BMS/122662303441?hash=item1c8f3e36d1:g:GIYAAOSwWLFZm998. OR do i have to buy some thing crazy expensive like limitless lithium both (lifepo4) i believe but ones 3x the price. will one of these batteries really take care or my 16000wrms system? the limitless at 100ah says 25000wrms.

Buy it and let us know.

But with all the bullshit claims they make about it in an attempt to sell it id steer clear.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I... myself, am still not fully on the Lith train........ I do know, when they go, they go. (ive posted more than a few, that went south, on here) Going "cheap" in this area,... i would NOT. That is just me boss. 

Your running 25k,... seems serious, and you are looking to cheap out, on elec??? I dont mean that like a cock. But, your (if you really are) running 20k plus, and wanna dick out there,,and, ONE alt ??? now i see why your asking for magic.

I dunno man... i dunno

EDIT also, are you reading the SPECS correctly ? The limitless 25k, is probably for a burp, no way, even with the touch of god, will anything run a 25k anything, on music..... AKA- playing it for more than 3 seconds

I don't trust batteries that don't have a full spec sheet. Without that, you're just guessing

Tommy Lassandro was running (8) TS3.5ks on a few alts and (2) JY 80s and is nasty fucking demo rig.  I think he was 16/18V though IIRC.  

I love my JYs but keep in mind I NEED the weight savings because my car is so small.  Weight and space savings is the most important reason to run lithium.  If you set it up right, it can work well :wink:

Check Punto demo build.  Theres no way to do what hes doing with (8) 15s and 48K in that car without lithium.  I think he was using Winston but we dont get them as readily here as they do in Europe.

Running (1) 300+A alt is fine for me running 10K and (3) fucking JYs...  But 25K?  Youre gonna need alts.  Anyway, alternators are your cheapest and best source of power.  This is a no brainer.

Man if I had a truck/tahoe, I'd have 4 alts and 1.21Jiggawatts of capacitors.  But thats just me.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

10 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Tommy Lassandro was running (8) TS3.5ks on a few alts and (2) JY 80s and is nasty fucking demo rig.  I think he was 16/18V though IIRC.  

I love my JYs but keep in mind I NEED the weight savings because my car is so small.  Weight and space savings is the most important reason to run lithium.  If you set it up right, it can work well :wink:

Check Punto demo build.  Theres no way to do what hes doing with (8) 15s and 48K in that car without lithium.  I think he was using Winston but we dont get them as readily here as they do in Europe.

Running (1) 300+A alt is fine for me running 10K and (3) fucking JYs...  But 25K?  Youre gonna need alts.  Anyway, alternators are your cheapest and best source of power.  This is a no brainer.

Man if I had a truck/tahoe, I'd have 4 alts and 1.21Jiggawatts of capacitors.  But thats just me.

Might be same Tommy here in Vegas said he could get me 80ah for like $400. Said everybody in his team has been using them for a couple years already. Skeptical. Shit I'm skeptical about the top brands when it comes to lithium. Scared power don't make power tho

Archived