Been having too much fun at the beach and car meets and needed more reserve for them 4hr jam sessions. So i put in 2 6v batts from my original build. They have been in the shop truck so they could be maintained but boss never paid for them so im taking them back. 

Went ahead and ran wires before moving these 6v 200ah 90lb batteries over and again no money used. Used all scraps

xr7NSVC.jpg

WfYzeUW.jpg

3wiVGHr.jpg

Yes that ground is to a factory bolt that held in the jack. Its a 14mm and thickest part of the body. Need to buy some 1/0 to make 2-3 runs to the frame. But with 200rms on subs, 500 on 6.5s and maybe 80 on tweets its not needed yet

7mS1gpS.jpg

m8DzOwc.jpg

And its ran in line before the full throttle g65. Now i just gatta get off my ass and put my volt meter in the truck after i pull it from my car

h3MeMmT.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a sucker for GMT400 builds !!! I'm on my Second.

Looks like you just need to get rid of that back seat and build support racks.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Thats my issue. I dont know if i want to delete whole back seat and do something like steve did or walled. Or do a big center console with two captains chairs in the back. Or do a single captain chair and big box on the other side. So till i can figure out what to do and what i can find. Im going to do my front stage first and electrical. As i already have that figured out. 

So i went ahead and got my old car 90% stripped now. Alot of this will be making its way into my truck. The headlights will be torn apart and reused for my truck. Light bars ill have to find a place. But main things i got was 40ft of 1/0 ofc. Of stinger and t spec, and my stinger volt meter. Amazingly all this was under the hood of my old car. Idk how it even looked half assed decent

ofrLtb1.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:03 PM, KCK Jukebox said:

Thats my issue. I dont know if i want to delete whole back seat and do something like steve did or walled. Or do a big center console with two captains chairs in the back. Or do a single captain chair and big box on the other side. So till i can figure out what to do and what i can find. Im going to do my front stage first and electrical. As i already have that figured out. 

Blow Through with a sexy Bed Cover !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Wow, didn't realize yours was a step side. Nice

Mine was a Fleet side.

Posted Image

Yes sir. I love the step sides. Why when i saw this one for 2500 i jumped on it. Though i am currently looking for a new bed that isnt messed up. But no luck on that yet. And once work picks up again at tax time I’ll probably be doing a full exhaust system with long tubes on this befor i continue with the audio

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I said I wasn’t going to do it, but I am busting my gut to “Cat Back” my Avalanche. 

lol, you guys are killing me here.  I have a 2007 Tahoe that I cut the resonator off just to get a little bit of an exhaust note out of it.  I have added full exhaust to 3 of my last 4 vehicles not including this one and although it's pretty much a stock Tahoe now, I want to add exhaust so bad!  I don't put many miles on it, body is rust free, it's a solid motor (even if I feel it's underpowered), but it's my DD.  Granted aftermarket exhaust on these would be somewhat rare.

SORRY FOR THREAD JACKING!  Oh, I had a 1997 Silverado before this Tahoe and it was fleetside extended cab.  I feel like White Lightning and I have the exact same taste in vehicles...

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived