Second Skin Audio

Sundown Silverado box

Klbhammond

Lol I had two ma audio 12s in a box I built ported.   Was loud and clean.     X8s won’t fit under the back seat I don’t think.    Going to go talk to a couple local guys and see what I can find on building a box for the SA 10s for the crew cab I think that will be loud enough to be heard a block away atleast    For the single cab I will look at doing a sa8 and see what it does lol.   Any advice or input on the plan 

Good luck man... I found out that doin' a pair of X-8's underseat for 2K with a slot meant a ton of compromises but turned out well... I had to rake the baffle just right to get clearance.

Took some figuring that's for sure...

dah5U0.jpg

UoO0pq.jpg

That was with no trans hump to get in the way... Sa-10's were easier... same flat floor.

YLuFvG.jpg

Sa-8's shouldn't be TOO hard... lol

Underseat boxes are a challenge to do especially with a slot port or getting enough port area/length with a transmission hump in the way

Yeah that’s way out of my comfort zone.   I talked to the soundoffaudio guys and they are recommending sd3 10s for the crewcab.  They say the box they build is designed for the sundown woofers.     Just haven’t seen many people saying how loud the sd3 get.   SA seem to be deep and loud    I know I can’t build the box but th am you for the help.     Super helpful 

Archived