Since i have no ocd when it comes to my vehicles i figured show some of my builds i did at the shop. Just wish i had the motivation to be as clean with my vehicles.

first off we have a 72 cadillac el dorado, system was messed up, car wouldnt charge or start, and the actuators were burned out, signs messed up and all wired with alluminum. And the convertible top didnt work. We fixed all that.

QmyUqTF.jpg

500 cu in fwd cadi :) year wtf cadi. Also can be seen one issue. No fuse from front to rear from either batteries. Also the red top in the back swole up bad and got thrown away.

mVRJzhw.jpg

The signs after we fixed the leds and added more then a tiny 6in strip. We also cleaned up the top one as best as we could in later pics

9kuaBVt.jpg

We ripped everything out and started fresh. Started with the amp rack and false floor and made a battery box.

gb2uAHB.jpg

tNvDNJ1.jpg

2YxwyM1.jpg

test fit the new box as the old one was water logged. Also built a little bigger to be in specs for the subs

prJT3Vn.jpg

then test fitted the amps and started running wires

ZCKaI3W.jpg

ejCq3jq.jpg

8sH8zN5.jpg

Behind the amp rack we put the back fuse between the batteries

opAD3PP.jpg

Replaced several wires up front, did a big 3 and replace starter wire. I ended up breaking the stud off the alt and had to get it fixed. Got it rebuilt from a 63a to a 110a

3dcjMR5.jpg

Top sign cleaned and actuators fixed

zx4GN0n.jpg

We just modified their original console because they was cheap and we werent going to pay for new gator

9d5tMDj.jpg

And all put together. I feel like i took more pics but i cant find them.

wvmHwnB.jpg

DqsHY58.jpg

next update will either be the shop truck or another big build we do as we arent done with the shop trucks wall yet

Racks on racks on racks but hes cheap as fuck huh?

That whole install looks like shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Those wheels look like a safety hazard.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived