Sonic Electronix

What’s going on guys! 

I’ve done a lot of research on these DC LVL 3 12” subwoofers. I’m just looking for an up to date honest review on them. I’m thinking about running 2 12’s in my Tahoe. I’m super limited on room because it’s bagged and bodied. I’m not trying to have a crazy huge box. I need storage space. I just want to get as much as bass as I can out of what I have room for and those subs fit my needs. That being said, it will be a ported enclosure. I have 3.75^ft Max. (Will save some space doing an external port).

Anyways, back to the question. I’m looking for reviews to see exactly how their sound quality is. I’m not looking for 100% sound quality, but I just want to satisfy my needs. Mostly accurate and have a flat response. I do listen to hip hop but I mostly listen to Roots Reggae. (Rebelution, Tribal Seeds, Stick Figure...etc). I heard that the DC’s down low they sound great but how do they sound in the 50hz-70hz area? I know some subs sound killer down low, but higher up sound like crap or vise versa.  Just looking for some input on those subs to see how they sound playing bass guitar basslines.

Here’s a couple songs that I’d be curious about. Viration of basslines.  

World on Fire - Stick Figure

Judgement Day - For Peace Band

Surrender - Tribal Seeds

Roots Reggae Music - Rebelution

Archived