Factory integration on a 2018 Tundra

I just traded my old Tundra in for a new one. My old build included a double din headunit, but with the new one I want to retain the factory Nav and display audio. Are JL and RF the only processors I should concider or are there other options worth looking at? I will need minimum 5 - 6 channels of output and want to retain full factory functionality, including the fader and balance control.

I will be using my existing Focal components in the front, Focal coaxials in the rear and my dual 10" ported box. I might switch up my amplifiers as my 20 year old PPI power class amps are getting long in the tooth. I just put a pair of DC Amps in my Corvette and love those things. 

Opinions and suggestions are welcomed.

-James

Thanks for the replies guys. 

My truck is a TRD sport. So it does not have the JBL premium audio, man that system sounds like crap. My old Tundra was a limited with JBL and I swapped that out real quick. 

PAC is nice and simple for sure. I am looking for a processor/dsp type unit like offered by Audison, JL, Audiocontrol and Fosgate. Price is not a huge issue as long as the unit works and setup software is intuitive.

ok if i remember right it still has a amplifier of sorts under the passenger seat. Any dsp that you like that offers high level input will work, also disconect the tweets in the dash as they are powered by the radio. Unless you replace them then your good. And if its the same i have the factory wiring diagram from that amp still saved. If its the same as a 14-17

3e9ujqQ.jpg

y6a978j.jpg

you can pull everything for the dsp/loc and your wiring back to the doors. 

26 minutes ago, SnowDrifter said:

RF 360.3

The dsr1 would be a better choice. All the fetures and such as the 360.3 but only 250$ and tuneable by tablet or phone by free app they offer a t-harness for his truck if it had jbl in it. And is 8 channel programable outputs

The DSR1 still utilizes the power processor found in our patented 3Sixty.3, but adds an easy to use app for tuning from Apple and Android devices.

• Digital Signal Processing with Integrated Maestro CAN Interface
  • Four Channel Balanced Differential RCA Inputs
  • Four Channel High Level Inputs with Signal Sense Turn On
  • Remote turn-on in/out function with adjustable turn-on delay
  • 18 Pin Analog Input Harness
  • 16 Pin Analog Output Harness
  • Micro USB Setup/Update Port
  • Designed for use with Select Maestro Vehicle T-Harnesses
  • Auxiliary RCA and SPDIF Coaxial Inputs
  • Optional PLC2 Level Controller with Assignable Functions
  • 245 Bands of Equalization for Aftermarket Tuning
  • Adjustable crossovers with selectable slope
  • Up 10msec of delay on each channel for Time Alignment
  • Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity for convenient setup
  • Interactive Tuning Interface Controlled via Android/ iOS APP
  • CE and FCC Compliant
  • 1 Year Warranty

Thanks for that guys. I will look into the DSR1. 

A company called Tacotunes offers a universal harness for connecting a DSP or amps with high level inputs. Should work nicely in this application. 

I do believe 2018 is the same. Entune 3.0 is not available in the trucks yet and might not be until they redesign in 2020/2021. Working at a Toyota dealer provides me with lots of good Intel............ Sometimes, lol!

Archived