[LOW] Bug: Comments on videos display formatting tags in sidebar

When pressing shift+enter to create a new, single spaced line, comments on videos display <br> in the sidebar rather than the empty space shown when pressing enter

image.png.9c9462ced34c71a1bb99dabd59cb041e.png

Interesting. I hope you dont mind if i piggy back on this. Ive noticed that when regular posts have any emojis on them, i dont see the emoji, only the formatting. SMD Dark theme, on mobile browser. Ill try to find an example and post it. It occurs on the desktops on my ship too, but thats no big deal as nothing works right on those computers

On 10/4/2018 at 8:16 PM, SnowDrifter said:

When pressing shift+enter to create a new, single spaced line, comments on videos display <br> in the sidebar rather than the empty space shown when pressing enter

image.png.9c9462ced34c71a1bb99dabd59cb041e.png

This seems to be an issue with the app dev. That will have to stay like that until they fix it.

I've updated it to their a recent release and it's still the same.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:41 AM, reedal said:

20181010_113945.thumb.jpg.b18831fa0d005753979401df2a52aef3.jpg20181010_114002.thumb.jpg.70e840c2ae9eb63fd71d0a1173f0e00b.jpg

Well i tried recreating the steps but all emojis seem to be working fine from both desktop and mobile. I looked up that link in the picture as well and it's a "COOL" emoji.

I'm thinking maybe this member most likely has some type of custom emojis downloaded to their phone, in which causes this to happen.

13 hours ago, Antheny916 said:

Well i tried recreating the steps but all emojis seem to be working fine from both desktop and mobile. I looked up that link in the picture as well and it's a "COOL" emoji.

I'm thinking maybe this member most likely has some type of custom emojis downloaded to their phone, in which causes this to happen.

Thank you for looking into it.

Archived