Ay484zs.jpglrRYvow.jpgAfter a long hiatus I'm back on here. Alot has happened over the years to my current point. I had to say goodbye to my Trailblazer due to a wreck and ended up getting a car Ive wanted for a while.

15' Genesis 

Needing some bass upgrades but will do slowly over time. I have to figure out whats practical while keeping as much trunk space as possible due to battery and spare in trunk. Any ideas welcomed

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

I hope you have better luck with your genesis than I did with mine. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My old boss had one, and another tech here also had one. My bosses was in the shop, a ton, for stupid shit, the other dude, had his ENTIRE motor replaced, (it was warranted) at 45k. Some sorta recall on metal coming from somewhere in the motor.  

I hope so too, I've read about the various issues. I'm definitely gonna go sq route. I've reached out to a guy I know from back home about a box design. Maybe 2 10s or a single 12. I just need some more low end and possibly a sound processor for the mids and highs.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Mine was a sensor at 300 or so miles

then paint flaking off at 10k. 

Then a bumper sensor going out at 12k

oh and then a transmission at 35k or so. Which took six trips to the dealer to diagnose and then there were 0 transmissions available in the country

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's crazy man! I hope my experience is good. Did you do anything sound related to the car?

Archived