4-zv5 18's 4th order update (new pics)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice scores! Are these kick, dash or Meca style headrest scores?

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

WOOOOT  you hit 160 very nice brother.  Any pics of the build with the new amps in?  Love seeing the installs.  

When you do your tests, do you just play a 45hz sine wave?  If not what exactly do people play to get max output and how long?

Also in that pic of 160 at 45hz, what does the numbers below mean?  The 89 and 27hz? 

Im very new to the testing part and what exactly is going on.  Sorry for so many questions lol, i just thought about getting one of those testers for 100 bucks and testing my own system just to see what kind of output i can get, a 150 would be awesome but i have no idea if my system can hit that.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

1 hour ago, kalilac619 said:

Wow you running two nsv18s on a 7500 each at .5 ohm?  That sounds very awesome lol.  So at .5ohm what kind of watts are those 7500s putting out?  Guessing well over 7500 watts right?

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

7 hours ago, Dragonsyph said:

Wow you running two nsv18s on a 7500 each at .5 ohm?  That sounds very awesome lol.  So at .5ohm what kind of watts are those 7500s putting out?  Guessing well over 7500 watts right?

Technically it’s .4 each amp and my rise isn’t that much through out my bandwidth after playing with front and rear ports....this is the most I’ve gotten out of them(this is each amp f.y.i) 

spacer.png

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

12 hours ago, kalilac619 said:

Kick scores. It's jello from the B pillar forward haha. Gonna put a stripper pole and deaden the whole cab. Should help score. A lil more port work also. There's another 1-1.5db in it easy on same power.

11 hours ago, Dragonsyph said:

WOOOOT  you hit 160 very nice brother.  Any pics of the build with the new amps in?  Love seeing the installs.  

When you do your tests, do you just play a 45hz sine wave?  If not what exactly do people play to get max output and how long?

Also in that pic of 160 at 45hz, what does the numbers below mean?  The 89 and 27hz? 

Im very new to the testing part and what exactly is going on.  Sorry for so many questions lol, i just thought about getting one of those testers for 100 bucks and testing my own system just to see what kind of output i can get, a 150 would be awesome but i have no idea if my system can hit that.

The numbers on the bottom don't mean anything. My meter takes avg's and a slew of other features. These were burps in the kick with drivers door open. My 27hz score is over 158db

Archived