4-zv5 18's 4th order update (new pics)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Fug an A brotha ! Go get it... wish you the best man.. 

Keep updates a comin. 

How close,  does anyone know, is a Navi, to a expedition? They basically the same rig? Some Ford dude fill me in ??!?

Navi= luxury Expedition. There's padding and sound deadning stock and a few additional creature comforts. Both use the 5.4 gas guzzling motors but they're solid for the most part. I'm gonna beat mine tho!! Lol. Second alt and upgrades planned... Wait, I'm not even done with phase 1!! Ugh

• 2 weeks later...

System playing. Sounds amazing. Not loud yet...147@42hz but I haven't done anything to gain yet. Not a single trick of the trade done yet lol. Subs are hungry!! 3x12v2's on 4k@ .67. Very musical. They get low also. I'll update first post soon and I'll post pics too. Nothing special but Navi 1.0 is definitely decent. 

20181111-180325.jpg20181111-110414.jpg20181114-133603.jpgDown4Sound was out of 2/0 gauge and black 1/0... Damnit lol. Went with the last of the 2/0 they had for front to back run and my big 4 upgrade then I'm running all blue 1/0 gauge temporarily till I get more 2/0 gauge. All of this is temporary till I get more 15's for a wall. 

Archived