Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

DiBo

O4 Navi. 6-Sundown X12v2's... 4 going in this weekend. (update last page)

Fug an A brotha ! Go get it... wish you the best man.. 

Keep updates a comin. 

How close,  does anyone know, is a Navi, to a expedition? They basically the same rig? Some Ford dude fill me in ??!?

Edited by Kyblack76
  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

19 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Fug an A brotha ! Go get it... wish you the best man.. 

Keep updates a comin. 

How close,  does anyone know, is a Navi, to a expedition? They basically the same rig? Some Ford dude fill me in ??!?

Navi= luxury Expedition. There's padding and sound deadning stock and a few additional creature comforts. Both use the 5.4 gas guzzling motors but they're solid for the most part. I'm gonna beat mine tho!! Lol. Second alt and upgrades planned... Wait, I'm not even done with phase 1!! Ugh

System playing. Sounds amazing. Not loud [email protected] but I haven't done anything to gain yet. Not a single trick of the trade done yet lol. Subs are hungry!! 3x12v2's on [email protected] .67. Very musical. They get low also. I'll update first post soon and I'll post pics too. Nothing special but Navi 1.0 is definitely decent. 

Got these off brand German 8's from a buddy that went to Sema... These damn things scream!! My front stage sounds good with Some Apocalypse 6.5's in the back doors. These speakers cost $275 so they're upper lower end. Lol

20181111-180325.jpg20181111-110414.jpg20181114-133603.jpgDown4Sound was out of 2/0 gauge and black 1/0... Damnit lol. Went with the last of the 2/0 they had for front to back run and my big 4 upgrade then I'm running all blue 1/0 gauge temporarily till I get more 2/0 gauge. All of this is temporary till I get more 15's for a wall.