I have a 2010 is250 non ml stereo with navigation. I pulled the signal from the factory amp wiring. I first tapped from the factory sub and then one of the door speakers. I hooked up an oscilloscope and the thing reads clipping at all volumes with bass all the way down (before my highoutput converter). I tried it both ways and still see that the signal is being clipped no matter what volume. I would like to have some help I don't want to replace the factory head unit... Everything is integrated in the factory one. I can't find schematics from the factory deck, so I can try to get signal from there, there are tons out there but not for my specific one. Any help would be appreciated...

Max volume is 63 I would try it around 46-57 would get about .2 volts from sub outlet if I recall correctly. And after the lc2i I would get around 1.8-2.2 volts but the wave would not be sharp or round at the last of the peak it would show a tiny flat line, my phone's camera isn't working right now. I would get about 36 volts from amp output but still not a clean wave small crop from top. Missing about 200 watts from,that sweep at 40hz. Ps. The wave directly from the factory sub and speaker were both clipped just like the rest.

Archived