Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Sign in to follow this  
meade916

New Craftsman Pro series (52" and 26") tool boxes - this thing is gigantic!

2 hours ago, Pitbullx said:

Its only overpriced when its outside of your budget or price range. Those of us who use tools and boxes everyday to make a living know that all to well. I only buy snapon/matco hand tools but i wont say fuck the lower priced stuff or try to shame those that do....

Lets be honest here, a lot of the guys that buy all that expensive snap on and matco stuff cant afford it, they will just finance pretty much anyone though.

I had a buddy that was like $60k in debt to the tool truck guy.

I'll pass on that, if I gotta finance a tooI or a tool box then I don't need it.

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Lets be honest here, a lot of the guys that buy all that expensive snap on and matco stuff cant afford it, they will just finance pretty much anyone though.

I had a buddy that was like $60k in debt to the tool truck guy.

I'll pass on that, if I gotta finance a tooI or a tool box then I don't need it.

another funny thing is...you pay your bill like you are supposed to and they drop you like a hot potato.  Every time i rack up 6-700 bucks i like to pay that shit off. You know what i got out of the deal? my account was canceled and i haven't seen the truck in at least 2 years.