8v furys 1997 Toyota Tacoma

Just ordered one, now I just need to figure out where to mount it.

Thanks for the wiring info, didn't think of doing it that way. Do you notice any signal loss running through the RCA splitter?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aburger said:

Just ordered one, now I just need to figure out where to mount it.

Thanks for the wiring info, didn't think of doing it that way. Do you notice any signal loss running through the RCA splitter?

No signal loss. 

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

On 10/25/2018 at 10:44 AM, PC Principal said:

Nice! I am currently working on a small build in my 1998 Tacoma extra cab. So far I have Rockford Fosgate 5.25's in the front doors and 6.5's in the rear running off a Punch 200. Working on putting one Fosgate 12 in a sealed enclosure on a Punch 300 behind the drivers seat. 

Make sure you post up more pics of what you do so I can steal some ideas :)

And congrats on no more child support. I too just finished that a few months ago.

Do you have a build thread on yours? Yes it does feel good, one less thing to stress off of and I can take days off work without worrying about struggling.

On 10/25/2018 at 12:46 PM, 8v fury said:

I just replaced the Sony head unit with a Rockville AN7 and Rockville back up camera. So far it is pretty decent. 

IMG_20181008_224637_724_zps3tggxtoe.jpg

After having it installed for awhile now, I am already looking to replace it, won't link to my phone, slow boot time,  invalid error keeps popping up (don't know what it is for), at times can't pick up the wifi hotspot which is less then a foot away (i have a metro pcs mobilesmart ride with hotspot) . One of the only good things about this headunit is no distortion all the way to max volume level. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived