Second Skin Audio

Halloween 2018 Website Banner With Number.jpg

Halloween Sale 2018
Damplifier B Stock Boxes 25% Off

Second Skin Damplifier B Stock may look spooky with its minor factory errors, but don’t be tricked, it still performs just as well as regular Damplifier.  B stock is a limited supply item, so be sure to stock up while you can on high quality American made product. This ghostly discount of 25% off is valid thru Monday 10/29/18 or while supplies last.

Use Coupon Code: SPOOKY25
On orders over $85

Product's Available 

Second Skin Audio
Videos
Why Second Skin?
Customer Gallery
Contact
Join Us

facebook  Find us on Facebook
Twitter  Follow us on Twitter
YouTube  Find us on YouTube

Edited by Second Skin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

All weekend long...get some before it is gone

44773983_2490345477643097_37586314553207

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Halloween 2018 25 Off B Stock Damp.jpg  

Left top Coupon
FINAL DAY TO SAVE 25% 

DAMPLIFIER B-STOCK
 Use Coupon Code: SPOOKY25

Second Skin Damplifier B Stock may look spooky with its minor factory errors, but don’t be tricked, it still performs just as well as regular Damplifier.  B stock is a limited supply item, so be sure to stock up while you can on high quality American made product. This ghostly discount of 25% off is valid thru Monday 10/29/18 or while supplies last.

Bottom

Twitter   Follow us on Twitter Facebook   Join us on Facebook

468x60.png

44966225_2498027386874906_48048744119056

468x60.png

On 11/1/2018 at 2:07 PM, bmwking said:

just got my flat rate box today, couldnt help but noticed it was literally stuffed full.  pretty sure there was a bit more than 32sq ft of damplifier in there ;)  Thanks guys!!!

Awesome news....We love our SMD customers!!! #SMDFTW 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

• 11 months later...

What about this year's sale? I saw there but I couldn't find any deal related to Halloween, Plz if sale will announce then tell me the date, I wanna buy some stuff for my cars, I already bought some props from Halloween Coupon code 2019 by using this code " 25pla18 " and got 40% discount on my Halloween props, but I need more things, my friend told me about this sale, but i didn't find anywhere. 

Edited by andreamark543

14 hours ago, andreamark543 said:

What about this year's sale? I saw there but I couldn't find any deal related to Halloween, Plz if sale will announce then tell me the date, I wanna buy some stuff for my cars, I already bought some props from Halloween Coupon code 2019 by using this code " 25pla18 " and got 40% discount on my Halloween props, but I need more things, my friend told me about this sale, but i didn't find anywhere. 

Thanks for your interest in Second Skin. We are not having a Halloween Sale this year, we just had a B Stock Sale 2 weeks ago. You can sign up for our newsletter on the front page of our website Second Skin to keep up to date with our sales, giveaways, and promotions. 

468x60.png