6.5 preferences

BassMunky

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use t2 rockford components ran active off a p600x4. They are clear and get loud, but if I was looking for more mid bass not mid range - I'd throw in an 8 inch in the doors. 

I wish I could find a way to fit HLCD in my doors. W

I built a Eminence Beta 8CX with asd1001 compression driver in a sealed bullet pod for wakeboard tower speakers. A Lpad to tame the horn down a little and they were amazing. Havent heard anything like it again.

I been running 250 rms to silver flute 8s and vifa ring rads passive and it's a pretty sweet combo. Will be doing them again in my new truck when the audio bug bites again.

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

• 5 months later...

Have ran Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5s, Helix "E" Series 6.5s...but my favorite, hands down is what is currently in my truck.

My Focal K2s blow any other speaker I have ran clear out of the water.  They are a 2ohm speaker and, at the moment, are receiving 150 watts a piece from my Audison Forza.  Clear and have outstanding mid bass.  Pricey but buy once, cry once.

Archived