Belltech lowering kit installed, wheels no longer flush,..help please!

I had a belltech 3/4 drop kit installed on my 2011 yukon slt and now the two front wheels are no longer flush,.(it was originally installed at a 2/4 drop but then raised it an inch after, since the wheels kept rubbing on the wheel well since they arent flush anymore) the installer suggested i take it to a shop and have the cambers tilted 1-2 degrees negative and then have the wheels shaved down on the inside..this is dissapointing to me and i wanted to get another opinion.

A correct front end drop will ALWAYS require alignment / adjustment work. Just the way it is bro.

You change all the metrics of stock setup.

Ask me how I know ...

gallery_5_7_138865.jpg

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

15 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

A correct front end drop will ALWAYS require alignment / adjustment work. Just the way it is bro.

You change all the metrics of stock setup.

Ask me how I know ...

gallery_5_7_138865.jpg

Thanks brotha,..i was just surprised because when i bought the truck it already had lowering spindles on it i think and i bought aftermarket wheels (26'' gmc replicas) which fit perfectly and now that i had the whole suspension re done, it doesnt fit perfectly anymore

When the springs was changed out (making it a 4" drop from the 2" drop}  is where the major change happened assuming you went with springs and spindles ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

What’s up with those giant spacers on the frt hubs , that’s kicking your wheel out , find shorter ones and if u go up or down on any vehicle u need an alignment, not to say that shop is right on the camber idea u don’t want to chew up tires.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

4 hours ago, Ron36 said:

What’s up with those giant spacers on the frt hubs , that’s kicking your wheel out , find shorter ones and if u go up or down on any vehicle u need an alignment, not to say that shop is right on the camber idea u don’t want to chew up tires.

Those are dually hub adapters.

gallery_5_7_27301.jpeg

My wheels are straight. front end alignment work has already been done.

Sorry for mis leading the tread guys.

2 hours ago, White Lightning said:

Those are dually hub adapters.

gallery_5_7_27301.jpeg

My wheels are straight. front end alignment work has already been done.

Sorry for mis leading the tread guys.

Thanks,..im trying to post a picture from my phone to show you how it looks but it says i cant post anything bigger than 0.59MB

Start up a SMD Garage. Up load there, then copy and paste to your threads. 

Archived