Sundown Audio

just a thought

77-AUDIO

Wonder with the use of the amp dyno and people making videos of all theses amps that claim this or that, will the manufactures of the amps start putting real data in the manual and classifying amps correctly because we all know that any boss 4000.1  is at most 400.1 

just wondering.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

No, becsuse these amps that lie arent targeted at enthusiast that would know about the amp dyno vids and shit.

They will still sell tons of these cheap ass garbage amps with ridiculous claims to people who dont know better.

The uninformed is their target audience, and the broke people who dont understand then concept of saving up to get a good amp so they just buy the cheap stuff.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

KYBLACK76  what you mean you/people.  lol.  you mean the people that always want you to do a banging ass system and then when you give them a price they tell you their boy/homie cnd do it for was less at the flea market kinda you/people.  lol.. 

I have had that happen.  so I told them go get it done  and when I have to redo all their shit they messed up the price i gave you goes up.  

And I guess yall are correct.  it was just a thought.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I think we were all uninformed at one point in time. I remember rocking a Jensen 500 watt amp back in the mid 90's because I didnt know any better. After I replaced that Jensen with a Punch 45, I learned why you get what you pay for in car audio.   

Companies like Boss will continue to prey on the uninformed. 

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

RF Power T1000 BDCP

RF Punch 400-4

2 P2D4 12's

I started with Jenson amp and 6x9's in the 90's. Moved on to Rockford Fosgate, Had  a punch 45 and 4 8" 3way boxes in a Sunbird hatchback. Funny as hell looking back now after being 26 yrs ago.

3 hours ago, PC Principal said:

I think we were all uninformed at one point in time. I remember rocking a Jensen 500 watt amp back in the mid 90's because I didnt know any better. After I replaced that Jensen with a Punch 45, I learned why you get what you pay for in car audio.   

Companies like Boss will continue to prey on the uninformed. 

For sure, we all had to start somewhere, but in this day and age with the interent having forums like this that are easily accessible by pretty much anyone there is really no excuse to be uninformed.

I ran 4 audiobahn 12's in my monte Carlo before I knew better, I'll tell you what though, those subs took all the abuse my stupid ass gave them and kept on ticking, and I fed them way over rated with a gain cranked to the fucking max, lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived