Sonic Electronix

No power after big 3 upgrade

I have a 2007 chevy avalanche. I did my big 3 upgrade today unhooked the battery first then made all my connections. 1+battery to alternator +. 2 ground to frame (cleaned frame first) 3 ground to motor. 4 body ground to motor ground. Hooked battery back up went to start truck nothing happened. Checked all connections tried again nothing. My front windows work,horn works dash lights work (tpms,check engine,etc.) Door locks, radio,key fob,interior lights don't work now? I also checked all the fuses all are good...please help

12 hours ago, 8v fury said:

Does you vehicle have a alarm or immoblizer?

Bet this is it. And now to sit with the key in the on position for 20 minutes

1 hour ago, Tintn said:

It has factory alarm 

I have a 2005 Silverado and have never had a issue an it also has a factory alarm + remote start alarm and I redid my entire system a few months ago and not a single issue. 

It has to be in the wiring, check the + & - leads at the amps an also the remote wire, one of them is causing the issue

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

17 minutes ago, AlpineNut said:

I have a 2005 Silverado and have never had a issue an it also has a factory alarm + remote start alarm and I redid my entire system a few months ago and not a single issue. 

It has to be in the wiring, check the + & - leads at the amps an also the remote wire, one of them is causing the issue

It's not my amp I'm worried about my truck will not start not even turn over checked everything 10x

Archived