Just a Bassick build log

What he Said. ^^^

My wife wasn't into music as much until i put a nice system in her Malibu. Now she has a Grand Cherokee TrailHawk w/ the 9 speaker Alpine system but 3 of those are surround sound. 8" sub. Factory amp totaling 530 watts and where i have tuned it to sound good it is not the the 1700 watt RF system she had before. If $ weren't an issue she would love upgraded speakers and a JL 10w3 set up where the stock sub is.

Basically build her one and she will love it.

8 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

What he Said. ^^^

My wife wasn't into music as much until i put a nice system in her Malibu. Now she has a Grand Cherokee TrailHawk w/ the 9 speaker Alpine system but 3 of those are surround sound. 8" sub. Factory amp totaling 530 watts and where i have tuned it to sound good it is not the the 1700 watt RF system she had before. If $ weren't an issue she would love upgraded speakers and a JL 10w3 set up where the stock sub is.

Basically build her one and she will love it.

If she’s only seen hair tricks and that bullshit audio ain’t gonna interest her but you show her how music can evoke emotion and she be all bout it 

13 hours ago, will77530 said:

Just got to show her what’s missing in the music 

fuck all that loud shit show her some real sq and get her panties wet

13 hours ago, will77530 said:

If she’s only seen hair tricks and that bullshit audio ain’t gonna interest her but you show her how music can evoke emotion and she be all bout it 

Testify my brother !!! !!!

i love it when a girl tells her man after she gets out of the Avalanche ... “you need to rip your shit out and install what he’s got !!!” Or ... “why can’t yours sound like that ???”

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived