Just a Bassick build log

17 minutes ago, will77530 said:

No greater joy than pulling the paper and finding a scratch 

someone shoot me

9vmBLMg.jpg

I’ve been checking in on this build from time to time... ( looks awesome by the way) but seeing this so close to the end... what a kick in the nuts. You gonna replace it or put a sticker over it?

How deep is that bitch , maybe sand and buff it.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

43 minutes ago, will77530 said:

After my tears dried I said fuck this and decided to figure out how to fix this bullshit and make it work

and well better to be lucky than good

8ZSVeFm.jpg

Nicely done, what was the remedy?

and I was kidding with the sticker... can’t do that to all this nice craftsmanship 

All this for your wife’s car , if she’s like mine doesn’t give a shit about bass , it drives me crazy when I spend a day putting speakers in her car and she says it’s ok.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

23 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

All this for your wife’s car , if she’s like mine doesn’t give a shit about bass , it drives me crazy when I spend a day putting speakers in her car and she says it’s ok.

Well idk how long you been around audio but once upon a time there was a team bassick that’s her brother and friends her brother is also a judge for all the orgs lol

but she has been waiting like five years and is getting a bit antsy

oh if she says it’s ok when I’m done she’s getting suicided 

Archived